Day-to-day life with a breastfed baby isn't about rules.
- The normal course of breastfeeding
- What your baby expects in life
- Of puppies and babies
- Your baby the mammal
- Ah nights/Safe sleeping
- How babies eat
- How we make milk
- Respecting your baby
- the Magic Baby Hold
- Better than "Breast Feeding"
- Wearing your baby
- It's not really about the milk
Family and others
- What about Dad?
- What about your partner?
- Your grandchild is breastfed?
- Onion mothers and shoe salesman
- Nursing while pregnant, tandem nursing
- What if I want to wean my baby?
Older babies, solids, and weaning
- Scheduling feedings
- "He can't be hungry. He just ate!"
- Low-tech mothering
- A three-course meal and a dance
- Gaining, gulping, and grimacing?
- Is your child a sparkler?
- Vitamin D
- Medications and breastfeeding
- Why La Leche League?
- Breastfed growth chart - boys
- Breastfed growth chart - girls
- Triple nipples and early weaning
Going back to work
- Working and breastfeeding
- Innocenti Declaration
- Breastfeeding laws
- About pumps
- Pumping hints
- If pumping hurts
- If your baby must take a bottle