Women in the past were comfortable with birth, breastfeeding, and babies, because they’d seen it all their lives. Our instincts are just as strong as theirs were. We just have to listen to them.
- Preparing for breastfeeding
- Before you breastfeed
- The normal course of breastfeeding
- A reading list for a good birth
- It’s the birth silly!
- Stay on your feet by Sheila Stubbs
- Why your baby’s birth matters
- Winning at birth by “Coach” Linda Smith
- Cutting the cord
- Off with their hats!
- A more natural cesarean
Just how does this work?
- Your baby the mammal
- Your baby’s feeding sequence
- Toward a solid milk supply
- Latch-on pictures with description
- Thoughts on positioning
- How babies eat
- How we make milk